Easy Way to Unsubscribe Apps On Playstore

 Makclep.com - The easy way to unsubscribe Apps on PlayStore is my personal experience. Before knowing this way, I think if the unsubscribe way is complicated. But after I searched for a reference and tried it, it was easy and fast.

 I used to subscribe to the Smule app, an online karaoke app. Actually the subscription is my friend but he asked for help to me because I have Payoneer card. I used the card to subscribe for a month, after which I quit.

Easy Way to Unsubscribe Apps On Playstore


 Well, here's how to unsubscribe apps on Playstore:

1. Open Google Playtore on your smartphone
2. Click Menu
3. Select My Apps
4. Select the Application you want to dismiss
5. Click Cancel subscription
6. Congratulations for app subscriptions on Playtore has stopped.


 After you stop the service, then you can not enjoy the Premium features offered by the application. Maybe you can only enjoy the standard features only.

0 comments: